REFUNDA carries out numerous advisory projects relating to public aid for both authorities and institutions providing support in the form of public aid as well as companies obtaining such aid.
The REFUNDA team has also successfully carried out evaluations on the occurrence of public aid in projects being co-financed by the European Union.
Thanks to the experience and knowledge of its team, REFUNDA is able to provide comprehensive advisory services in respect to the complex issue of public aid, including public aid for entrepreneurs, that is examined by way of i.e. public aid tests.
The REFUNDA offer relating to public aid covers above all:
- comprehensive advisory services relating to public aid for the public mass transport sector (Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council No. 1370/2007)
- comprehensive advisory services relating to public aid for companies providing services for the general benefit of the economy
- analysis for entrepreneurs receiving public aid for rescue and restructuring (public aid for entrepreneurs)
- comprehensive advisory services relating to public aid for research and development
- private investor tests (public aid test)
- private creditor tests (public aid test)
- application of principles defined in rulings of the European Court of Justice in Altmark Trans GmbH case (so-called Altmark test)
- compensation audits for both the public mass transport sector as well as all companies providing public services as in-house entities
- analysis and opinion for managing and implementation institutions as well as beneficiaries relating to the occurrence of public aid in projects being co-financed from European Union funds as well as other external, public (Norwegian Financial Mechanism, National Environmental Protection and Water Management Fund, etc.) sources